Intermezzo Winds Registration Spring 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
This registration is for students who are in grades 5-8 and play a wind, brass or percussion instrument and wish to participate in the Spring 2021 workshop.
Registration ends on May 2, 2021
Intermezzo Winds rehearsals will be in the Fellowship Hall (lower level) at First United Methodist Church, 29 E Walnut St, Lancaster 17602.
Rehearsal times: Students will rehearse for a 45 minute time slot within the window listed below. Details to come.
Saturday May 15 9AM - 11:45AM (this is the only morning rehearsal)
Saturday May 22 2PM - 5PM
Sunday June 6 2PM - 5PM
Sunday June 13 2PM - 5PM
These four sessions will be in a “workshop” format, with the goal of reacquainting the students with the joys and challenges of ensemble playing, which many of them have been missing for the past year. While no formal concerts are planned, we hope to document each group’s progress by live-streaming or creating a video production of portions of the workshops. The primary goal is to make music together again, and to have fun!
- Students will be required to bring PPE that they have (any PPE that has been provided for them in musical ensembles at school like playing masks, bell covers, etc.)
- Students will be required to wear a mask in the building, and while playing whenever possible.
- Students will need to bring their own music stands
- Social distance (6 ft separation) will be required at all times.
- Self-monitoring of temperatures is expected. Temperatures will not be taken at the door.
- Students who have any Covid symptoms or are feeling unwell are asked to stay home.
- Any student who is quarantining due to contact tracing/exposure will be expected to attend rehearsals via Zoom.
- Students who are ill or have tested positive for Covid are invited to Zoom in to rehearsals if they are able.
- In lieu of our normal attendance policy, absences will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Intermezzo Winds Student$50$500$0